Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Tuesday Twitterings!!!

Been having a bit of a play with my new toy, can`t wait to take it out tomorrow and have a proper mess with it...have the day off and I am going to play with the macro and the zoom and quite possibly nip to Waterstones and buy myself a book on photography so I can get to grips with it all properly!!!

So this is the little girl who was far too poorly to go to school today...hmm think she may have made a recovery and will be attending tomorrow...because I have my appointment with "Jack" to have my hair styled....got a text message today to confirm it...how high tech is that!!!





Also made this tonight while I was waiting to leave the house to go to the dentist, had to go for a check up after having the abscess...ended up having an xray, there is still infection present apparently and I have to go back in a couple of weeks for the results and to "see what we can do" the dentists words...why do they speak in code to their dental nurses too...when I asked what was going to happen he patronisingly said "well obviously there is still some infection there as it is still tender"

So I am now thinking oh my god hes going to whip it out as they so pleasantly put it...so back to my arm candy...playing with a few beads and some wire I made this.



I am off now to get a bit of scrapbooking done, I have new papers!!!

No comments: