Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 29 May 2009

Marvellous Macrame!!!

I knew it was going to be one of those days today before I even went to sleep last night...well I use the term night loosely it really was about 3am this morning because I sat up watching ER night until then...oooh George Clooney and Noah Wyle eye fest mmm. I used to watch ER religiously my friends and I would text or phone each other after it had gone off and we would ooh and ahh over that episode, I have missed the last couple of seasons though and now it has finished completely...can see an Ebay search looming!!!

So slept in this morning until about ten then spent the entire day lesson planning for all my courses that are starting next week, this is what my dining room table looked like until 7pm tonight when I had to clear it off for tea...all the papers are my course outlines that I have very carefully planned...I know even I am impressed at just how organised I am!!!






...and my desk still looks like this...although I still think its very pretty





Finally I managed to teach myself macrame too, have been wanting to try this out for a while after one of my students made the most beautifully intricate bracelet...mine is nowhere near as good and it took me a good half hour to master the square knot but very happy with the end result.






...and a close up of my square knots and some rather delicious beads...






Off to do some tidying up....not...its Friday night!!!

No comments: