Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Tuesday Twitterings!!!

Okay so like I said I have been all work and no play...lucky my job is pretty damn good...well all four of them anyway...Have been busy lesson planning, designing workshops, working on magazine articles and making samples for my Demo`s and that is pretty much my life at the moment...oh unless you count the excitement of the washing and ironing and the extremely popular other household chores that sintilate and thrill me...that and running the bloody nit comb through Ella and Mia`s hair...they have squatters in their locks...just thinking about it makes me itch...ergh!!!

So this is the little lot I have been working on for the past week or so...every day I work and then every night I have a list of projects to work through, I am really looking forward to the weekend...four whole days off work, although you can bet I will be lesson planning something as I think I have about Twelve classes a week to teach after Easter.
This is my class for tomorrow, Distressing and crackle glaze...if you look really closely at the photo in this layout you can see my reflection!!!

These are all from a demo I did last week...
Little Mini Book using yummy Basic Grey...I love making mini books, I had forgotton how much.


Baby Wall hanging
and a close up
Love Frame/book thingie...all linked together with ribbon
A couple of very Pink Layouts...
And a sneaky peek at some demo samples using the lush and gorgeous new Bittersweet collection from Basic Grey
Off to dip some tortilla chips in a spicy salsa dip...just because I can!!!

No comments: