Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 5 April 2009

Sunshine and Midnight walks

What a lovely day it has been today, the sun has been out all day, I have got all my housework done because the housework fairies seem to be on strike again, a little bit of work completed...think maybe I am turning into a workaholic although I am now planning on spending the evening chilling out with a few glasses of wine.

I have recently been teaching jewellery making at St Rocco`s Hospice in Warrington and have loved every minute of it, the place is amazing, so calming and peaceful and I have decided that I am going to do the ladies half marathon to try and raise a little bit of money for this amazing charity. Details are here and you can sponser me here. Thanks in advance, I have a target of £500 so any donations will be hugely appreciated.

The walk starts at midnight and I have to wear pink...typical Friday night for me then, out all night...Only without the hangover the next day...just several thousand blisters and Oh my God I have to go any buy a pair of trainers...hmmm may have to be pink.

Off to lush over my new Basic Grey Bittersweet and Porcelain collections and enjoy some wine!!!

No comments: