Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 13 April 2009

Sunshine and Daisy Chains...

Wow for a Bank holiday weekend the weather has been amazing here all weekend, Sunshine always makes me happy and I can get all my washing out on the line...I know its sad but you can`t beat that line dried freshness!!!


Had a little incident this morning, my roots needed doing...badly...so I bought the hair dye on Saturday...oooh cosmic Violet sounds so pretty which is lucky because I have cosmic Violet ears, neck and forehead, there is a little bit on my arm and my nails are a funny purple colour...yep I wore gloves and yep I tried in vain to clean it off my skin but it just wont budge!!! Will have to get out the exfoiliator later and scrub!!! However my hair is very red and very shiny has that silky feel to it too.

Took Harry and Mia to the park earlier on to have a laugh...literally, watching Harry roll down a hill is probably the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, that and him rugby tackling Mia to the ground...of course the camera came too and just had a really nice time laughing and chilling out with my kids, and making Daisy chains too, sat on the grass cross legged teaching my kids how to make them is probably the most chilled out I have been in a very long time, reminded me of when I was a little girl sat on the grass at my Nans house doing exactly the same pretending I was the Daisy Princess!!! It is the simple things in life I think that can create the most enjoyment.

I took this photograph of this amazingly beautiful rose, I am so pleased with how this turned out too, completely unedited, isn`t nature breathtaking sometimes?


Harry Posing...

Mia looking beautiful as always...

See Harry and Mia can get on sometimes...you would not believe how long it took me to get them to sit together like that!!!

Mia and I having a very important chat about something...

...and looking at something obviously very interesting!!!

May I present the brand new Daisy Princess complete with crown!!!

and finally having a lark and trying to get all three of us in the same shot...not the easiest thing to do when you are sat on a hill!!!

Off now to mentally prepare myself for going back to work tomorrow...after four days off work its going to be hard work untangling myself from the duvet at stupid o clock in the morning!!!

No comments: