Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 25 March 2009

I got a new toy!!!

It has a rechargeable battery and moves about a bit...

...can you tell what it is yet...
...the new Making Memories Slice...and I likes it...I likes it a lot...I think I may be high on the glue fumes though!!!
This little beauty fits into the palm of my hand, is fully portable and cuts like a dream, even through acetate and shrink plastic...can you spot it on my desk...which unfortunately has been visited by very naughty fairies...just look at the mess they left me to tidy up....
So far I have made a mini album, using the slice to cut the pages...not finished yet though...also made these little 3D flowers which I will obviously be using to embellish something lush and beautiful!!!
Was teaching a Scrapbooking class today at Edwin Allen and decided to go vintage...not usually my style but have lots of beautiful old photos of my lovely Nan that I am planning to scrap, has taken me a long time to look at photographs of her and not cry but managed to scrap this layout with a little smile in my heart, there is a hidden pocket behind the black that has some journalling on, mainly about my childhood memories of her and how I wished she was here now so my kids could see just how wonderful she was and what a beautiful influence she had on me.
...and finally...this is my Jewellery making class next week...little bracelet complete with coils as promised!!!
Off now to tidy up behind those naughty little fairies!!!

No comments: