Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 27 February 2009

It`s the Weekend

...Oh yes...and I am ready...bring it on!!!

Off out tonight for a meal with a very good friend then we are going on to watch a band some friends of mine are in...hmm does that make me a groupie!!! Really looking forward to letting my hair down...although having it cut tomorrow so not sure how much of it I will be able to let down after that!!!

Ella has finally decided to have her hair cut too...A silent cheer from me, she has thick, curly, unmanageable hair and its a pain to look after and manage, she can`t brush it properly herself because its too long...currently she can sit on it...but I am also a little sad as her hair is beautiful and I love it long. Photos will be posted, this is an important scrapping moment!!!

Mia is having hers cut but just a trim she loves her long hair.

Just a quick blog as I have to take the girlies to cheer leading now then book tonight's table!!!

Have a great weekend everyone xxxx

No comments: