Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 19 January 2009

Instruct...

Is the prompt over at her space my space, not taken part in this yet this year so thought I would play along...Funnily enough I am teaching this afternoon and I am taking my camera as the college has asked me for some photographs as evidence for an open day that I am going to be involved in.

But then I remembered this photograph from Boxing Day...Ella "Instructing" Grandad on the Nintendo DS...My Dad is a gadget freak, that's where I get it from I think but unlike me he doesn`t read instruction books...Dad get the manual out that way you wont have to ask me or Daniel how to do something!!! So within about twenty four hours I think My Dad had gone out and bought a DS...that's to go with his I pod, lap top, digital camera, photo printer, camcorder and electronic blood pressure monitor to name but a few things!!!

Christ if he ever set eyes on a Sony Ebook I know he would have one before me!!! Love you really Dad you just make me laugh!!!

And here is another...yep 12 x 12 layout...staring my little gadget freak, Harry...Photo taken on Christmas day and the journaling reads...Hair Gelled (I am still not convinced that is spelt right), smart top can only mean one thing...Harry lives in tracksuits and football shirts so it is lovely to see him dressed up!!! I am loving these papers as well, only bought them on Saturday they are by Daisy Bucket and double sided, I think they are called Boardwalk but they are so great for male layouts.
Off now to make me some Marmite on toast...I love marmite mmmmmmmmmmmm and if you are a fellow lover check out this site

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I think I would have spelt gelled like that too LOL.

Love the instruct shot

Nina said...

Great moment shot!

Anonymous said...

Great instruction shot!