Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 22 December 2008

Never mind Britain...My Kids have Talent!!!

God its been a while since I blogged but I have been so caught up with Christmas preparations!!!

Spent the Evening in the Pub tonight with a couple of friends and our kids

...totally sober on J2O before anyone makes a comment, at a kids talent show...

My girls, being the little drama queens they are insisted on entering...Ella performing one of her various dance routines that she usually makes up when I am trying to sleep, and Mia singing along to Girls aloud!!!

Unfortunately neither of them won but it is the taking part that count and they are winners in my eyes as they actually got up in front of a pub full of people to perform.

Ella "feeling the music"

My little Girl Aloud!!!

And a great shot of my friend and I taken by Harry.

Off now to wrap up even more Christmas presents!!!

No comments: