Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Her Space My Space...Angel

Here is my Little Angel...




My Girls and Harry belong to a cheer leading group and they are called "The Angels" This was at one of their performances in the summer where Mia and Harry both got thrown through the air whilst my heart was in my mouth!!!

Mia happily went off this morning with her little suitcase and so far there has been no phone call tonight to rescue her from the forest, it is very quiet without her though!!!

Although sliding up to school this morning with her case on wheels and all the other paraphernalia she insisted she needed was no easy task due to the ice, I must remember not to wear my cowboy boots again in such extreme weather conditions, took all the strength in the world not to slide on my backside this morning!!!

1 comment:

lucy said...

What an angel she is...come meet my angel if you have a chance.