Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 26 December 2008

Happy Happy Christmas

I hope everyone has had a good Christmas.

Mine has been great, so chilled out and relaxed so far, too much to eat and probably far too much to drink, although My Mum and Dad bought us Wii fit so I have been working off all those extra mince pies, wine and brandy on the Hula hoop....and I am still the ultimate reigning champion in our house!!!

My bloody stomach muscles hurt today though, think I clocked up an hour and a half yesterday and I can feel it today, at this rate I will have a six pack in time for new year!!!

Just got back from the Parents house for Boxing Day Dinner...mmm... so good, my Dad is an amazing cook and I am stuffed, in fact not sure I will ever be able to eat again...or drink, wine, coffee and Brandy...good combination but feeling slightly sluggish now!!!

Had a lovely day yesterday, spent chilling with the kids, taking loads of photo`s, opening loads of presents and seeing family.

Here are my favourite photos from yesterday and today:

Me and the Parents...


My (not so)Lil Guy and me...


Look what Santa bought me...


Look at that face...


Chilling at the Parents house today...before the large quantity of food and booze...

Kids and Grandma...
Ella giving Grandad a lesson on the DS...not sure Pink is his colour though...
My Lil baby boy and me...
The Pre-teen and me...
Grandad gets all arty with the camera...
Off to check out how many more units I can safely drink this week, and how long I will have to hula on the wii to work off the dinner I ate today!!!

No comments: