Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 22 November 2008

Super Saturday

The weekend is finally here...after five days of wishing its here....Yipeeeeeeeeee!!!

Got a layout and a couple of cards to share, worked on these last night and its lovely and bright, ideal for taking photos!!!

Beautiful bloom layout of Mia using gorgeous papers that I got at the NEC last week, yep I did stroke them before I cut into them:!!!



I got this cute stamp at the NEC last week, couldn`t resist him.



This is a Christmas card for a certain special little guy



This is the card for Ella`s birthday next week.
Off now to starve myself...going to an all you can eat Chinese restaurant tonight with one of my friends and then into town afterwards for a good old fashioned pub crawl...Party time!!!

1 comment:

Shirl said...

Oh Esther

I just LOOOVVVEEEE that purple dragon card.. it is too di for!!

10 outta 10!!

xo xo xo
Shirl