Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 6 November 2008

Just look how beautiful she is.....

My gorgeous little girl and my new photo editing skills that I am a little giddy about...I know I need to get out more!!!



I took this photograph with exactly this effect in mind I so can not wait to scrap this picture, I finally got to grips with my new photo editing software and you would have thought I had won the lottery when I realised I had finally done it!!!

Also made this little card last night, was supposed to be a new baby card but ended up as an anniversary card...oh well all the best laid plans!!!



and just to prove that I am a complete slob....look what I woke up to this morning



It is tidy...ish now, have been working on some Christmas card designs this afternoon so there is work in progress...that's what I am calling the mess anyway!!!
Off to play around with more photo`s!!!



No comments: