Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 14 November 2008

Her Space My Space...Music and Pub

Two of my favourite things, even better is music in the pub, that and a nice glass of wine, although been a bit poorly this week so not had a nice glass of wine for a few days, may have to have a sober Firday night too as I still feel a little dicky!!!
So here is my Pub shot...me in the pub...shock!!!



And here is my Music shot...me lushing after the boys (well the poster anyway) from McFly yesterday at the NEC, please no comments about how I need to get out more, I really need to stay in, have a duvet day and try and shake off this bug that has been slowing me down all week!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool pics and looks like you two had a great time.