Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Eleven Years...

...ago my little baby girl was born, weighing a little tiny 6 pounds and 9 ounces...so small and cute with loads of black curly hair...now she is nearly as tall as me has a mouth almost as big as mine and an attitude that I am sure I never had...honest!!! Little did I imagine when cuddling her or ironing her beautiful little frilly dresses that she would give me half as much trouble as she does...hmm if this is what she is like as a pre-teen I think I will be leaving home when she becomes a fully fledged teenager.


So Happy Birthday sweetheart, glad you liked all your presents and stuffed your face with High School Musical Birthday cake...she insisted on eating Troys face!!!!

Funnily enough over on Her Space My Space the photo prompt today is birthday...and unusually for me I have not took a single photograph today...shock...I know call myself a photographer/scrapper but when she was opening her presents this morning before school it was about 6.30am and all I could think about was coffee...I am such a terrible mother...but we are going on a girlie shopping day on Saturday so will take lots of photos then...promise!!!

So will leave you with this photo of Ella...taken on Saturday and she looks exactly the same tonight!!!


Off now to look through some very cute baby photos!!!

Happy Birthday Birthday Girl xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

Happy Birthday for weds xx

**Est, cant believe you copied Ellies birthday!!!
Copy cat, copy cat
what you think you are looking at?**

Hugs xx