Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 3 October 2008

You Spin Me Right Round Baby...

...Right round like a record baby right round......................!!!


No my friends I have not been at the Pinot, I am not at a Party dancing the night away :-( , I have not been listening to sad music ....I have in fact been constructing a carousel....!!!

Yep you heard me right a carousel....Its so pretty and I designed it myself just by looking at a few pictures, it has took me all night and I have had a few incidents...mainly with glitter, which is now all over my desk as I was trying to be clever by multitasking, chatting with my best friend on the phone and crafting at the same time, I wouldn`t recommend this!!!
I am really pleased with how this has turned out and am definitely going to be designing more 3D projects in the future, I am going to play about with the size so I can fit some photos in though and am thinking of a Christmassy one...maybe with some little sleighs!!!
Off to dance to some sad 80`s music now ;-) xxx

1 comment: