Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 26 October 2008

The taste of her Cherry Chapstick!!!!

I hate that song its one of those awful cheesy songs that gets in your head and you find yourself singing it over and over again...although I like Cherries...yummmmm...and I like Cherry flavoured Vodka even more....

I went out last night to celebrate my 21st birthday (cough) with ma girlies and we were drinking cherry vodka...did you know that stuff stains your tongue...look



Had a fabulous night, singing, dancing and drinking. My feet are absolutely killing me today because we just danced all night, which was lucky because that probably helped work off the extra large, extra spicy kebab I had at the end of the night...

Off to the pub soon...although I think I will stick with a nice glass of wine, at least that doesn`t give you a glow in the dark pink tongue xx

No comments: