Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Joy to the World....

...The teachers dead, We barbecued her head....From tonight's episode of the Simson's, my kids love that song because I am a teacher and they sing it to me a lot...bless them!!!


I am talking about Christmas Joy, I know we are only in October but there are only 78 days, 8 hours and 59 minutes until the big day, you can keep track here....and I feel a bit smug because I have started my Christmas shopping and have made some cards too!!! Although I will probably be rushing around at the last minute as I do every single year without fail, I would love to be organised but hey I got kids!!! They are and always will be my excuse for being so disorganised!!!

So talking of Christmas Joy, I was having a play tonight with some chipboard and I came up with this little hanging which I think is quite pretty, please excuse the gold bell though, going to replace that tomorrow with a silver one!!!
My colour scheme for Christmas has for the last couple of years been black, white and silver, I bought a fabulous seven foot black Christmas tree in the sales two years ago and have loved it every year, only this year I am throwing in some turquoise too...Yum!
Off now to hum Jingle Bells and sniff a cranberry candle!!!

No comments: