Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 4 October 2008

It`s Saturday No School today...

...So what you gonna do, there`s no excuse to stay in bed we`re waiting here for you...

God do you remember the Wide Awake Club...what a blast from the past, my brother and I used to sing the theme tune every Saturday and then sit down for two hours watching kids crap courtesy of Michaela Strachan and Tommy Boyd!!!







Only two hours of kids TV on a Saturday...God my kids would have a fit without the 3 million kids channels that we seem to have now, we have one of those deluxe extra large TV packages that Virgin offer and I never watch TV...I do however pay the bill!!! How times have changed!



Well have no pictures to show off today, no card, layout or 3D creation because I have been busy most of the day working on a magazine commission for Papercraft Inspirations and can`t show you that ;-).



I have had my hair cut though, by a very good friend who is a hairdresser and she only charges £5....spent £5 and feel like a million dollars...isn`t it amazing how good you feel when you have had your hair done.

Not much else to say about today really just had a nondescript working Saturday but did find these two amazing blogs earlier...whilst I was "researching"

Mirabeel

Karola

Check them out, the pages are not in English but the pictures are fantastic.

No comments: