Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 12 October 2008

It`s Oh so Quiet....

So very quiet!!!


OH and kids have gone out for the afternoon and left me all alone...and it is wonderful, I have full use of the PC without fighting my way through a barrage of kids googling their homework and I have completed a scrapbook page and a Christmas card too, Still haven`t done the ironing though but the fairies are on their way over!!!

Ella was given the Head Girl badge at her school this week as I have already gloated about and I received some of the scrumdiddlyumptious Basic Grey oh so gorgeous papers yesterday in the post, along with a few other crafty items too ;-) Its been so long since I ordered craft stash I think my postman thought I had moved!!!

So have just finished this layout


and using all the leftovers I have made this card which fits in nicely with the latest Bright challenge over at DCM
Off to enjoy my peace further and maybe do the ironing ;-)

2 comments:

Lythan said...

Congratulations to your head girl! And I love the card made with the left overs.

Kathy said...

These colours are utterly gorgeous. Fab card and LO Est - lovely ro see your fab work again