Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 27 October 2008

I can`t get no Sleep

It is 6.35am and I am awake...and blogging!!!

I have been up for ages because my bloody insomnia is back, I thought it was on Sunday but I was just hoping that it was because I was so excited because it was my birthday!!!

I have already done two loads of washing, finished my Self Assessment, loaded three new albums onto my phone, then moved them to the memory card...so I have "sufficient storage space" and drank two cups of coffee!!!

It is so quiet though, I do love the fact that I am up before the kids and can get lots done before the day starts...but I would really like to be asleep, cosied up under my quilt, dreaming sweet and pleasant dreams of Jude Law!!!

Off to do something else productive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: