Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Her Space My Space...Stripes

Wow I feel good and am in an amazing "I am going to get everything done" mood today...I slept for 8 hours, bliss!!!


Her space my space photo prompt today is "stripes" funnily enough I took this photo of Harry yesterday while we were having a play about with the camera and because we got so wet on the way home from school he had changed...into his stripey AC Milan top!!!

How convenient.

Off now to wake the gang and get ready for work xxx

3 comments:

Diana said...

Great stripes!

Bobs said...

Great shot! Love his hair!

Hazel said...

Just right for today's prompt