Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 3 October 2008

Freaky Friday

What a day!!!




I have had a headache all day today one of those nasty little mothers that you can`t shake off no matter how many Neurofen you swallow or how much you massage your temples...I don`t think even Jude Law running his hands through my hair today would have helped...well maybe a little ;-)



If it wasn`t for a very good friend this morning chatting to me and making me smile I am sure I would have spent the day in bed achieving absolutely nothing, but instead I managed to have a productive afternoon despite the fact that little people were having a disco inside my head.



Completed this layout of Mia, looking oh so sweet and innocent, funnily enough the journalling reads "Sweet and Innocent! You are not, you have Daddy wrapped round your little finger" Which she does, I don`t know where she has got her eyelash fluttering technique from!!!







Also completed this card, using the leftovers of the layout and my gorgeous new homespun Tilda stamp that I bought from the Manchester show in August...This card took me TWO hours to make...Two hours...I think this maybe a Christmas card for either Ella or Mia because they will both love it.





And this little package is what I am doing for the teachers Christmas gifts this year, mug was 50p...yep 50p, coaster was 75p and I have filled it with individual sachets of hot chocolate, made a little matchbox type box and put in some individual dairy milks, added a miniature Christmas cracker, left over from last year and prettied it up with ribbon...Bargain.



I am off now to swallow yet more neurofen and text Jude Law to see if he fancies a spot of head massage!!!!

No comments: