Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 2 October 2008

First Love...

Do you remember your first love?


Do you remember the agonising will I see him today, will he phone or meet me at the school gate, will we kiss today...God those were the days...Oh to be young again!!!

My Lil boy Jack...well he`s not so little anymore...is in love, his first serious love, I have mentioned before, his beautiful Lil Lady Louise, well I finally got around to scrapping a picture of them together today, they look so good together too, perfectly suited.

I loved scrapping this page, it just came together so well, and if you are booked into my class at Edwin Allen next Wednesday this is the page we will be doing...Hows that for multitasking and time management!!!

I have printed the photo onto linen card to maintain the subtlety and I have used some scrummy stroke me velvet papers, some proper blinging glitter card...the one that does not shed...and finished off with lots of sparkle...Jack and Louise are both Emo`s so needed the page to reflect that...Jack loves it, I love it...Job Done.

1 comment:

Igotmebabe said...

Awww it is lovely, they are lovely and yes I remember my first love, he lives far away now, but he is still my best friend :)
Janette