Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 14 September 2008

Text Maniac!!!

Have just completed another challenge layout for a group I belong to on Facebook, the aim of the challenges is to scrap yourself, and I am scrapping my album A4 size which I had never done before and I am actually quite enjoying. Only completed two pages so far as the challenges are weekly. So challenge number two was to scrap the things you love...I have gone with a tongue in cheek title...Text Maniac...and a rather unconventional layout about how much I love my gorgeous new phone and how much I love to text...in fact as I am writing this I am texting!!!






The journalling reads:


"I luv 2 txt! I txt evry1!
I have a beautiful Samsung Tocca touchscreen phone on contract with unlimited texts which is lucky as I can send up to 150 textz per day! What did I ever do before SMS!!!"

Thanks for looking xx

No comments: