Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 1 September 2008

Stroking, Drooling, Melting and Lambananas

Do you know after all the excitement of Friday`s craft show I had a pretty funny weekend...not funny ha ha, apart from taking photies with my Mummy and Daddy ;-), but funny peculiar...so peculiar it was only today that I realised I had not even unpacked my new craft stash...OMG...is that a shameful sin in craft circles...I had not stroked my lubberly new papers or drooled over my new primas or even melted at the thought of stamping with my new Magnolia stamps!!!

It`s okay...fear not fellow crafters I have Stroked, Drooled and Melted tonight!!!
This is what I bought...and I am a little embarrassed as it was quite a lot actually...although I did not spend anywhere near as much money as Diane!!!



This was the very sexy free hessian bag all the crafters attending the show got, although I was a little disappointed they didn`t come in pink!!!

Gorgeous strokeable papers from Daisy Buckets, I LURVE Daisy Bucket papers, they are my most favourite at the moment as they are beautifully textured and double sided


The sexiest 12 x 12 card in the whole world...if card was to be sexy this would be it...from Inspire Me Papers...ooh look at the lushness and strokeablity!!!


These gorgeous little embellishments which are probably going to end up on some pieces of jewellery.

Two Magnolia stamps...Homespun Tilda and Sitting Summer Tilda, can`t wait to get my watercolours to these little babies...

Look at this little lot...ooh chipboard alphas, felty flowers and gorgeous embossed Primas..Yummy...ooh and that glitter is as lush as the silk...ickle scrapbook too, how shabby chic is that.


I think that I personally keep Cuttlebug in business, look at these gorgeous embossing folders, They are truely delish and the new borders are just fabulous.

My favourite purchase of the day one of the new Penny Black girly stamps...I bought the whole girly collection last year and was so pleased to see they had released some more Yeah...thumbs up Penny Black!!!


And after all that Stroking, Drooling and Melting I actually created a layout...OMG I know, love this photo from July of my gorgeous girlies in Liverpool with the pink Lambanana. Not the best photo of the layout but the light was fading fast.


Ooh and I tried the colouring in of a stamped swirly image with white gel pen and I likey!!!


Ooh and I have been having a bit of a crafty sort out...too make room for all my new stash obviously...and will be sorting out some more over the next couple of weeks too, so have some items listed on Ebay for anyone who`s interested.
Thanks for looking xxx

No comments: