Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 11 September 2008

My Hobby versus Harry`s Hobby

I bought a new camera a couple of months ago...wanted to upgrade my old digital one and take my photography a little bit further, I have even enrolled on a photography course, being behind the camera is my hobby...MY HOBBY...no not any more I have to share my hobby with Harry, and he takes some pretty good photos, although he did have a good teacher ;-)

Jack, Ella and I were having a bit of a laugh in the garden this afternoon...well Jack and I were tickling Ella anyway and these are the shots that Harry captured, all lovely.
I am off to feed the five thousand kids that have descended into my house, all the kids have a friend here at the moment and they are all trying to wangle invites fortea...wonder how far I can strech a can of beans ;-)

No comments: