Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Isn`t she lovely!!!

This loverly girlie is the newest addition to our lil family, Jacks lil Lady Louise...and she came round last night to "meet the parents" although I didn`t do anything embarrasing or tell (m)any embarrassing stories of Jack, she is just the lovliest girl and even went and played with Mia for a little while, she is confident and can talk to adults without hiding behind her hair and I really like her, she apparantly likes me too which is lucky...but Oh my god do I feel old now...thats a really grown up thing to do...meet your childs other half, and although Jack is only 15 they have been dating for nearly five months which at 15 is practically a lifetime.

So out came the camera...because Loiuse said I can scrapbook her piccies, she is so bloody pretty I can`t wait to match her up with some lubberly lush Basic Grey, and I am really looking forward to scrapping Jacks first Love...awwwwwwww

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sue said...

My DS of 15 has his first girlfriend too . . . scary! My young boy is now a young man and it's taking some getting used to.

And the girl is lovely with beautiful skin, eye, hair . . . etc :-)

Came here via HSMS.