Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 2 September 2008

I am going to London to see the Queen!!!

Well Richmond actually!!!
My lil cousins wedding has finally come round and I am off tomorrow for three days, no work, no kids just me, myself and I and I can`t wait...I am so excited I know I am not going to sleep tonight...well maybe I will after and hour and half of playing tennis earlier...yes I do possess trainers for all those who know me...but they are pink ;-)
After a Google search on Richmond Park...where said lil cousin is getting married...I am hoping to capture some pictures just like this...

I can just see myself prancing through the mud in my gorgeous new heels to capture the perfect picture...no really I can, although I am still not convinced I am going to last the day in them...may tuck my slippers in the car!!!
So instead of staying with family...all my family live "down Souf"...for the first time ever I am poshing it up in a hotel for two nights...oh the sheer indulgance of that is what I am really looking forward to...I am not going to make my bed which I am going to starfish in for both nights, I am going to steal the tea and coffee...well as long as I don`t use it all and I may call upon room service...you can tell I don`t get out much can`t you!!!
So my case is nearly packed and all that remains is the teary goodbye to the kids in the morning...and the other half who is being left all by himself to cope...!!!



No comments: