Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 15 September 2008

Her Space My Space...Row

Oh my god I have not done this for ages but thought with me starting my photography course tomorrow and the fact that I have almost two million photos on my hard drive I would start taking part again in the daily challenges...not sure I will do it every day but hey the inclination is there ;-)

So todays challenge photo is row...A number of people or things in a straight line. Show us a 'row' in your space today.


Here is mine taken at the Manchester Museum of Science and Industry...probably the most exciting thing in the whole museum...apart from the exit!!!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Good to see you back on HS:MS (btw the link didn't seem to work from your comment on HS:MS)