Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 25 August 2008

Bank Holiday Monday Madness!!!

Total madness today...family fun day...chav alert!!!

I won`t bore you with all the details but had to endure total chavness but with lots of wine...which can only be a good thing ;-)...just have to sober up enough for a trip to the pictures tonight...off to watch Dark Night!
Took the camera out with me today, I knew I would need a distraction!!! Had an absolute ball taking piccies...150 in total, these are my favourites of the day though:
Model pose


My Three little babies

Littlewoods exclusive

Cheers my Dears


Me and my favourite Little guy

Harry gets hold of the Camera

My gorgeous lil Girlie



Me and My Guy...Posh and becks eat your heart out!!!


Having a lark

OMG He actually Smiles!!!
Harry in the reeds
Caught Unawares
Loved up!!!
Cheers again!!!
A little rabbit just hopped by!!!

No comments: