Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 19 July 2008

On A bit of a roll now

Had myself a perfect afternoon crafting in the peace and quiet...I had the house to myself ALL afternoon and apart from being rudely interupted by the TESCO home delivery man (and then having to put the shopping away!!!) I sat for about three glorious hours creating!
Unfortunately this happened:



But despite all that chaos I managed to create this layout which is one of the photographs that the fabulous Kirsty Wiseman insited on taking of me. I love these scrumptious new papers too, manufactured by SEI they are double sided and are foiled too. I really like their papers at the moment. The plain cardstock I have used is my new favourite card...core-dinations...beats Bazzil hands down, which was my previous favourite but is in the second league now as it does not have that all important core!!!

The journalling on this reads...

"I don`t always look this good! Airbrushed by Kirsty. June 2008"

And then being a true Cardmaker/Scrapbooker I used all the bits I had left over and came up with this:

You could say I have had a blue day today!!!

Well Turquoise and green anyway...off now to complete another layout...good old pink this time!!!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I like your work! Especially how you used those scraps for the card. AND I still envy your scrapbooking place! It looks so nice!

scrapraffe said...

is the birdy a stamp?! it's wonderfully cute x