Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 10 July 2008

My Girl`s got Gusto

It was the Junior sports day today...Ella-Rose star of the day...one proud mum...Ella won four out of five of her races...she is a runner and what a bloody runner she is...This picture shows her in second place on the home run of a 400 metre race...she went on to win this...



My god I have never seen her runing before, she runs for her school on the cross country team but I have never been to watch her. Ella has the most incredible long legs and boy does she use them...sorry to gush but I am so proud of my little girlie...The juniors are a bit more competitive than the infants and they are all in House teams...Ella is in St Patricks who won by a landslide thanks to her efforts in this and her other races and the other kids in her house who are all totally fabulous...the kids are really supportive of each other and very committed to their team members which was fabulous to watch, the teachers are so dedicated to the kids too and encourage them so much...lovely afternoon and even the rain held off which is always a blessing...so I may have a bit of sunburn...I am getting closer to that coconut oil I can feel it

Thanks for looking xxx


Posted by Picasa

No comments: