Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Inconsideration but a fit and fabby day!!!

I had the grand total of two hours sleep last night due to the inconsideration of some new neighbours...who decided a midweek pool party would be a grand idea...until about 4am this morning...that is when the police arrived I think...There was so much effing and jeffing going on from other neighbours I didn`t like to join in!!!
So I finally got to sleep at about 4.30am and then my alarm went off at 6.30am....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Had a great day today though, have the possibility of a new and exciting job, got a few craft freebies and got called fit too ;-) and all this happened after I had a great workshop!!! Which involved 3D quilling today and made the cutest little fairies which I forgot to photograph...Duh I am such a muppet but I am blaming sleep deprivation!
OMG Ella`s cheerleading team had a recruitment day this evening and I went along with Mia, who was desparate to join, Harry tagged along too and he joined in and has signed up...to be a flyer, which is the one that gets thrown through the air at the greatest of speed...He looked fantastic like he had been doing it for years. SO the whole gang are now cheerleaders, well apart from Jack who refused point blank to have anything to do with it!!!
Had a lurvely guest for tea this evening too had some laughs and a good old chat!
And am off to lunch with a very good friend tomorrow who I have not seen for a very long time so we have lots to catch up on.

Completed this layout yesterday of Mia using some of the scrummy new Papermania papers...which I did stroke before I hacked into them!!!



And this is a sneaky peek of one of the cards in next weeks Christmas acetate workshop at Edwin Allen...which booked up in about ten minutes and has around 2000 people on the waiting list...slight exageration there but the workshop is due to be repeated in September

Thanks for looking xxx

No comments: