Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 19 July 2008

I have made some cards

Oh the shock and shame of it, I have not done any crafting for over a week...I know its been that long because I couldn`t find my X-cuts today and they were still in my teaching bag...from last Friday!!! Okay I do have the excuse that I have been ill but I can`t believe it has been a week since I made anything. I feel so much better physically today but I am exhausted from lack of sleep, my bed looked very inviting while I was upstairs just now!!!


Okay this morning I finally got my backside in gear, got out my new stash of Core-dinations...omg this card is to die for, you can sand it, tear it, emboss it and the core is a contrasting or tonal colour... yummmmmmeeeeee...I am so easily pleased sometimes!!! I also had a stash of flocking, now I have never used this before and had a little play and personally have decided I like it better when it is stuck with a dry adhesive...just call me a double sided tape girl...so to make some little embellies I have stuck some DST on some card, die cut it and then peeled away the backing to reveal the adhesive...stick on your flock and voila...little flocked flowers! Be warned though this stuff goes everywhere and my desk is now covered in a light sprinkling of white flock. I have also stuck DST directly onto a card to add a "flocked ribbon".
So all the ladies that are booked into my workshop on Wednesday at Edwin Allen These are the cards you will be making...using Core-dinations and flocking and...cutting apertures...yes with a craft knife!!!


Oh and have a look at this little beauty, I love it nearly as much as my new camera...Introducing my new phone....


Tis called a "Tocca" and I am having a bit of trouble getting to grips with the "touch screen" but I will get the hang of it...eventually!!!


Thanks for looking I am off to do some scrapping now xxx

1 comment:

scrapraffe said...

ooh those cards are lovely! i wish i was doing that class :( xx