Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 2 June 2008

Tooth Tales

Completed another layout last night, must be on a scrapping roll;-)


This is of Ella and I in 2003, when Ella was 5 I discovered that she had an extra tooth growing behind her two front teeth, visit to the dentist resulted in her having to go to Whiston hospital to have it removed, unfortunately they had to take out her two front teeth, luckily they were baby teeth, to get to it, this was at the beginning of November so until Christmas that year we were singing "All I want for Cwistmath ith my two fwont teeth" Complete with Lithp!!!
The Scan is showing this as a horrid green but it is actually a really nice lime green!!!

Thanks for looking xxx

1 comment:

lisa said...

Wow Est, You've been so busy lately.
What beautiful LO'S.
lis x