Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 21 June 2008

Sneaky Peek...!!!

OOOHHH................
This is a first for me...have never done a sneaky peek before!
When I went to Wigan yesterday Kirsty took me to her LCS and I purchased a few essentials...well a girl can never have too many papers to stroke can she!!! I was about to throw the packaging away from the gorgeous new Prima felt mattes, which are by the way scrum-didiliumscious, when she said you can use that card look at that lovely grid ... Okay Kirsty...challenge set and I used it...are you proud of me hun...only I can only show you all the back:-(
I took part in a Chipboard swap over on the Just Bex forum and we have to do before and after reveals...Not time to show the front yet...watch this space..............................



Thanks for looking xxx

2 comments:

lisa said...

You total tease Est

: )

lis xx

Anonymous said...

hello... just popped into your sweet blog to say hello since you said hello on facebook....
nice to "meet" you then and will definately looking out for your SI layouts and PI cards. My magazines being sent to South Africa are rather slow and in arrears but will remember to have a look... love the photo Kirsty W took of you, gorgeous. Wishing I had a friend like that down the road.
"see" you soon again then, and thanks again for "stalking" in on me (lol).
Take care
{venessa}