Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 3 June 2008

Me and My Nan

Another layout that I completed last night;-)

This photo was taken sometime in the 80`s about 84, 85ish not sure of the exact date but it just sums up the relationship between me and my Nan. Lovely!!! Found it in one of my Parents albums and copied it, was hard matching with papers but I was determined to keep the picture in colour as my Nan was full of sunshine. Just look at that smile!!!

Miss you Nan, wish you could look at my scrapbook layouts because I know you would have loved them.

Thanks for looking xxx

3 comments:

Janice said...

What a lovely memory to have. You have made a beautiful job of that LO and I'm sure your nan would have loved it.

Canne said...

love your LO's.

Anice said...

A beautiful layout, the colours are perfect for the image. Fab work.
Anice xx