Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 20 June 2008

The best day EVER!!!

I have had quite simply the lovliest day, I have been scrapping with a new friend...a friend who scraps...and lives near me too woo hoo!!!

Not only does she create awesome scrapbook pages, mini books and loads of other cute and amazing stuff she is a mean photographer too...check this out, its me and I look GOOD
I have completed THREE layouts today...not bad for me and I love them all, will upload some piccies tomorrow when I have some nice daylight to take some photies...I`m not using the scanner anymore its pants I have decided.
If anyone has some suggestions for getting me organised too, or would like to come and organise my scrapbooks ;-)...I have so much stuff and its just simply all over the place at the moment, even my pages are scattered everywhere. I own a copy of the "organised and inspired scrapbooker" and it is lovely to look at the pictures but putting it all into practice is going to take months...if not years
I am going to leave you with my favourite photo Kirsty took of me today.
Thanks for making me look so good Kirsty xxx
Thanks for looking xxx

3 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

I wondered what your Facebook status was about yesterday.. I'm not surprised you were so chuffed!!

I had a look at Kirsty's blog. The photos are all lovely, look forward to seeing the LO's x

lisa said...

Hello Busy Girl !!
love the LO's Est and that photo is gorgeous : )
lis xx

Made by Mandy said...

Saw the photo'd Kirtsy took of you on her blog and they are lovely. Of course she had a good start taking phtos of you anyway though! You loook lovely in photos as you have such a pretty face so no dissing yourself missy !

Great layouts o crafty one

xx