Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 8 January 2008

365 Prompt 8

Okay I know I missed one out but it is in progress, my scrapbook page for prompt 7 will be posted as soon as I have completed it which will hopefully be 2night!

“The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!”
Coco Chanel


Well this has got me thinking as my favourite colour in the whole world is pink...But I never wear pink, I favour turquoise, light or dark...most of my tops at the moment are this colour, that and green...green...yuck. My Nan always used to say to me you would look lovely in Green becasue it will complement your hair (which is auburn) As a child I hated green...As a teenager I found it truely revolting as this was my school uniform colour, including green shirt and green socks...erghhhhh.

I left school in 1992 and it took me until last year...15 years...to purchase something green to wear, see my header picture, my favourite Green Rara skirt!

So according to this quote the best colour in the world is Green, although I am still convinced it is pink ;)

1 comment:

domestic goddess said...

LOL, love your reasons behind your fav colours