Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 14 January 2008

365 Prompt 14

Wow fourteen prompts already that is totally amazing...not so much the amount but the fact that I am keeping up with them!

Todays prompt:

"Attempt the impossible in order to improve your work.”
Bette Davis


So this was just totally relevant to me today and the timing was so uncanny, Monday is my day off work and I spent this morning taking photographs of my jewellery and uploading some designs into a shop...see link on the right...I have wanted to sell my jewellery for a while now but have never really done anything about it...So I have improved my work by taking a big step...for me anyway.

No comments: