Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 4 January 2008

365 Challenge Prompt 4

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are"
Mary Jean Irion

So a normal day for me is pretty mundane, get up, go to work, come home go to bed...that sort of thing, but this got me thinking a bit, I want my kids to know what it is like being a working mum and just how much I can achieve during the day when they are with me and then whilst they are not. So I thought when they go back to school next week I would journal a full day...from the arguements over breakfast to the school run and so on...then I may even get round to scrapping this with piccies too.

Can`t believe how much thinking this challenge is facilitating.

No comments: