Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Friday 28 December 2007

Was a lovely Christmas day

We had a lovely day, kids didn`t even get up until after 8am, spent ages with them opening pressies then Mum and Dad came round with loads more pressies, went to the pub to catch up with family and friends, came home for dinner then went to in laws in the Evening. A proper family Christmas.

Just had to share this with you, Jack, who will be 15 next May wanted to wear a tie on Christmas Day!!!................a red tie and a black shirt and I must admit it looked pretty cool....God he is growing up and OMG do I feel old.



May I take this opportunity to thank everyone for visiting my blog this year, for the lovely comments you have left and to wish you all the best for 2008. xxx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

You're right - the black shirt and red tie look cool! Wishing you a Happy New Year