Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Monday 6 August 2007

Studio S template challenge

Okay I have completed another challenge card this afternoon, this time for the template challenge set by Susie

Here is my take on the template which I tweaked just a little bit!!!
Patterned Paper is by K and Co, lace and ribbon from local market, "Hello" is a Studio G stamp, chipboard frame is from a set I bought today in my local Pound Shop, Prima blooms and a brad from a set from Argos!!!

2 comments:

Bex said...

Gorgeous work as always Est.

I have to ask - did the girls have funny tummies after those MASSIVE Ice Creams?
Crikey - They are huge.
Love the photos as well - can't wait to see them scrapped x

Love n Hugs as always
Bex

Hazel said...

Lovely, Est - not often that pink and blue are used together - often one or the other - but the mix here is just right.