Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 25 August 2007

Re scrapping!!!

Have you ever looked back on your scrap book pages and thought I could do so much better now...I did just that last week and tore apart several pages and came up with these...I have been scrapping for about 8 years and products have advanced so much since I first started...I look back on some of my first pages and literally cringe...but I am not going to wreck them all...honestly because I know it will be interesting to see how much I have progressed over the years in years to come...I am seriously going through an inking and doddling phase at the moment and I wonder in five years time if I will look back on some of my pages and cringe at those:)

This is Ella and Mia in 2005...fully colour co ordinating with those Basic grey Phoebe papers even then!!!
This is also the example I have used for a challenge I set over on just Bex...Tropical Turquoise and Pretty Pink.

This was originally a double page layout that was very bare...so condensed it...Mia in 2005...just look at that fringe;).

This is also an example for a challenge I set over on Just Bex titled word play...play around with a word, I changed unique into You-nique!

Last one...this is Ella also in 2005...I loved the top she was wearing so much, in fact I loved it that much I kept it!

Another example from a challenge I set on Just Bex...titled All stitched up...I finally got round to buying myself a pricking tool so I could hand stitch on my pages and cards...A lot slower than machine stitching but more precise.

Aren`t my girlies gorgeous!!!

1 comment:

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, they are gorgeous!!

As are your LO's :)