Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 4 August 2007

Have completed two challenges tonight for the Just Bex Challenge Site using my new cuttlebug die...the police car...adapted slightly by removing the "flashing light" on the top.

The first challenge was to use something that helps you find your way for example maps. signs. compass.....................we are SURE you can think of LOADS more...I thought Arrows and had to make a congratulations on passing your driving test card so here it is:




Patterned paper is all Making Memories Cheeky collection, card is also Making Memories, arrows and car are Cuttlebug dies, gingham ribbon, handwritten sentiment and inking and doodling to finish.

The Second challenge was set by the very talented Lis:

As they say less can sometimes be more. Please make either a card or a LO prooving this is right. Lets see all your minimalistic work.

This was harder than I thought it would be because I So wanted to use some patterned paper and more embellishments but here is my card:



Making memories card, cuttlebug die, tiny bit of gingham ribbon, handwritten sentiment and a litle bit of inking and doodling.

No comments: