Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 9 August 2007

First Christmas card!!!

Found a fabby little happy blog by Tracy who has set a christmas card challenge!!! Oh well at least I can say I have made a start now can`t I!


Here is what I came up with, the card had to consist of a stamp so I used one of my brand spanking new ones that I have bought to do my Christmas cards with.


Patterned paper is by Basic Grey, organza ribbon, ironically was left over from Christmas last year, stamp is by Inkadinkadoo, Prima bloom and crystal brad, bit of inking and doodled stitching to finish.

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Love it! Thanks for playin' along with my Challenge and good luck! :0)