Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 2 August 2007

DCM Check Challenge

Finally got around to completing the DCM challenge from Last week...just in time! Simple little card ideal for a man:




Cardstock is all from papermania, not sure who makes the glossy black card but bought it at my LCS, all embossed with Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder, Star is a cuttlebug Die, Gingham ribbon is from local market stall and inking and doodling to finish

3 comments:

Kathy said...

What a great way to use that embossing folder.
Love the colour combo and the ribbon looks fab

Anice said...

I love black and white cards they are always so classy! I keep seeing embossing on cards and it's something I haven't really tried. You have inspired me to try. Thanks!

Samm said...

Loving all that embossing!!! great card!

Samm
x