Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Sunday 12 August 2007

Challenge sketch Flower card

Susie has set a fab sketch challenge this week that incorporates a circle card...hmmm tricky one but then I remembered a card that I had seen on Beatriz Jennings gorgeous blog, you can view her card here. I have been wanting to have a go at this for a while and it fitted perfectly with this challenge. I have been at those Basic Grey Papers again (wink).



Patterned paper is all Basic Grey, Prima Blooms, Studio G sentiment stamp, Bazzill Button, embroidery thread, machine stitching and a little inking and doodling to finish.

1 comment:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG!!! This is sooo beautiful! I love how this card looks! the papers are so beautiful to! Thanks for your sweet comments! :)