Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Tuesday 24 July 2007

Another two in one card

I am getting the hang of this combining card challenges, I think it is more of a challenge when you incorporate two different peoples ideas!

Over on LilyBeans Paperie...which is the most gorgeous site...Melissa posted a card recipe which was to includethe following on a card:

-Stripes

-Plaid

-A heart

-Ribbon

-A rubon

...and over on Jens site she has posted the cutest matchbook tutorial inviting people to link their own designs...so here is my card:
Patterned paper is all by K and Co, lace, ribbon, buttons and embroidery thread are all from local market, Bloom is by Papermania, "Love" rubon is a letraset alphabet, finished with a bit of inking and machine stitching.

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

What a beautiful card !! :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card---this is so lovely!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card!